Meet Our Attorney: Claude A. Joerg
Claude A. Joerg was admitted to practice law in New York and the federal courts in 1980. He opened his own law practice in 1989 and has served clients in practice areas including estate/probate, personal injury plaintiff work, business and commercial law, real estate and divorce/family law.
As an attorney, he divides his time between his private law practice and his work as the county attorney for Niagara County, New York. He has also served his community as assistant district attorney, attorney for the town of Pendleton and legal counsel for the Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority.
To learn more about Mr. Joerg’s professional background, click on the profile link below.
We Give You An Edge In Many Common Legal Situations
Mr. Joerg uses his deep experience in federal, state and local courts to create optimal solutions for his clients. He has practiced in western New York for many years and understands how judges and opposing counsel tend to approach cases in several practice areas. This experience often allows him to craft solutions that lead to positive outcomes.
Here is a sampling of situations that our office can help you with:
- Estate planning — We can help you proactively plan how you would like your estate distributed after you are gone.
- Probate advisement — If you are named administrator of a loved one’s estate, we can help you discharge that duty efficiently.
- After an accident causing injury — We represent plaintiffs in personal injury claims and can help you obtain the compensation you need to recover.
- Equine law — Buying or selling a horse? We can provide in-depth advice on legal hot spots to avoid.
- Business and commercial law — Whether you are contemplating a new business formation or have a contract dispute, we can help you.
- Buying or selling a home — We can help you with real estate transactions or conflicts.
- Family law — Trust us for representation in divorce or adoption cases.
Contact Our Office To Start Working Together
Call our office in Lockport at 716-427-5093 or email us to set up your first appointment with our lawyer. We serve clients in western New York, including Erie, Niagara, Wyoming, Genesee, and Orleans counties.